Today is Words Crush Wednesday and a few weeks ago, Lisa nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, given to loyal fans/commenters. Thank you so much, Lisa! I decided to parlay the two (I never get to use that word!) and give a quote about enthusiasm, because the people I’m nominating have it in spades and it’s evident in their every blog post.
Here’s the deal for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
Here’s some stuff about me:
- I can read upside down. This comes in handy when I’m chilling like a bat.
- I taught myself how to cook. Thanks, Google!
- If I don’t read in bed every night, I feel noticeably less calm the next day.
- I laugh a lot (mainly at myself). In my opinion and experience, a good sense of humour is one of the most important tools for getting through the tough times, and enjoying the good times. What is a good time without laughter? Well, that and wine.
- I don’t know what ‘cold-pressed’ means. Don’t judge, but do leave the answer in the comments section.
- I get really amused (and moderately annoyed) when people use the word ‘irregardless’. No. Just no. I’d like to say that I won’t judge you if you do this but um…
- I usually enjoy the process of cooking slightly more than eating the results, especially when I’m trying out a new recipe. The same can’t be said for baking which is why it only happens once a month, sometimes twice a month, but my husband wouldn’t know this because I’m really good at cleaning up.
I’m nominating these very awesome people, who have wonderful, admirable enthusiasm for what they blog, and thus inspire me every day:
- Ann at Grubbs n Critters
- The girls at Faraday’s Candle
- Donna at Homemade Naturally
- Sophie at Keep Going